Posted on :
3 Oct, 2017
3 Oct, 2017
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy and leadership for agriculture production, marketing and investment experts for an anticipated agricultural development programme that will focus on Northern Ghana.
Job Title: Livestock Director
• Will improve livestock productivity and marketing, which includes animal health and nutrition, husbandry and breeding practices, herd management and feed.
• He/She will design embedded extension solutions to facilitate the transfer of improved livestock rearing practices to producers
• Incentivize investment in upgrading livestock market infrastructure and supporting services
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree in veterinary science, agronomy or related field
• 10 years experience in livestock production and marketing
• Track record of working with service providers in the livestock sector
Location: Northern Ghana
How to Apply
Please submit a current CV and covering letter to: [email protected] With the position you are applying to in the subject line
Closing Date: 01 October, 2017