The accounts payable Analyst is responsible for reporting to the accounts payable team lead for processing invoices and verification of invoices while delivering a high level of service that meets or exceeds the Service Level Agreement on behalf of World Vision (WV) SSC Ghana
Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst x2
- Book monthly and yearly accruals in sun6 for the customers.
- Conduct checking on the entries of the Accounts Clerks to ensure accuracy and completeness of data before payments are run.
- Ensure Invoice integration Error reports are run and sent to the customers per the SLA.
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences.
- Manage records, including retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes.
- Deal with supplier account queries via telephone, email and fax and resolve queries promptly.
- Analyzing purchases by expense type.
- Obtaining invoice authorization.
- Match invoices with purchase orders, where applicable, purchase order requisitions, where applicable, and evidence of receipt of goods or services before bypasses are made.
- Ensure invoices status are communicated to the customers on time.
- Run weekly invoices reports and communicating to Customers.
- Generate payments for the customers and ensures the payment documents and payment listings are sent to the customers per the SLA.
- Ensure the right cashbook, and payment profiles are selected when payments are being made.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reasonable knowledge of bookkeeping principles.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced in interfacing with business customers in defining procurement service requirements or procurement/accounting information.
- Broad based experience in accounting and financial systems.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving payment issues.
- Knowledge of WV’s policy and procedure in the area of finance, systems and products.