To implement and facilitate implementation of activities, in an integrated approach, by communities and other local partners as well as monitor activities’ outputs and report on them in the operational area.
Job Title: Integrated Development Facilitator
The position interacts with community and partners to mobilize them, involve and empower them in activities implementation and monitoring as well as in children (including RC) monitoring.
- The positions are based in Nkwanta, Donkorkrom, Jirapa, Savelugu & Kintampo
- The position comes with an attractive salary package.
- S/He reports to the Cluster Programmes Manager
- Build relationship within communities as catalyst, broker and facilitator, working with partners and various stakeholders towards high community mobilization, involvement, support and participation in program planning & implementation.
- Map and identify new partners within and outside target communities with interest in Child Wellbeing Outcomes and mobilize them for viable partnerships in promoting the wellbeing of children at community level.
- Implement properly, on timely manner and in an integrated approach, with children, communities and others local partners participation, planned activities under the supervision of the Cluster Programmes Manager and with the technical support of the sector projects officers.
- Monitor implementation and outputs of activities with appropriate processes and tools to ensure that program interventions reflect the needs, opportunities and capacity of the community and report to the sector Project Officers and the Cluster Programmes Manager.
- Facilitate and participate to community ongoing monitoring of children (including RC and the most vulnerable) and ensure that learning and documentation of lessons learned and best practices inform management decision making.
- Facilitate assessment of feasibility, risk management and community readiness for sponsorship in such a way that communities understand the essence of sponsorship and are actively participating in its related activities.
- Collect stories, data and information from the assigned AP area so that it can be included in AP generated regular reports or specific responses.
- Produce reports in adherence to the project objectives, local government and donor regulations.
- Any other tasks that may be required by management from time to time.
Education / Work Experience / Skills
- First Degree or Equivalent in Community Development Studies or Social Work (other Social Sciences in related field can be considered)
- Professional technical skill desired: Diploma in Community Development Studies or similar technical skill in any discipline
- At least three years relevant experience in Community Development.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Job offer is subject to confirmation of funding.