This position will be responsible for supporting Level 2 (and Level 1 if needed) and out of scope request attending to internal and external clients and ensuring optimal services are provided. To do so she/he will monitor SLA performance and will follow up on internal indicators. She/he will create reports and coordinate with manager process review and changes to ensure services are provided as requested. She/he will also support the development of quality controls and will monitor execution to create and maintain information that will lead to continuous improvement plans in the team. He/she will as well support excellence in customer service. She/he will supervise the team members and processes under the scope.
Job Title: Global Business Support Desk Lead , SSC – Ghana
The BSD team lead will supervise the BSD agents or staff assigned to the different services (6-8), promoting cross-training and cross-collaboration. In addition, monitor SLA performance follow up on internal indicators; create reports and coordinate with manager process review and changes to ensure services are provided as requested; support the development of quality controls and will monitor execution to create and maintain information that will lead to continuous improvement plans in the team
- The positions is based in Amasaman – Accra
- S/He reports to the Global Business Support Desk Manager
- Provide leadership in administration of all components of processing identified transactions in the SLAs and all appendixes attached to those.
- Lead and Manage local BSD Team. This will include responsibility for the teams cross-training and collaboration, team development, performance management, capacity building and operational oversight of the BSD team
- Responsible for internal quality control, reporting and process improvement. This will involve leading the identification, development and recommendation of solutions for continuous improvement within the global BSD process.
- Metrics and Indicators – Ensure that customer expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
- Out of scope services – Project manage and develop solutions and recommendations for out of services like new projects assigned, new processes transitioned that require BSD service, non-recurrent customers’ requests, specific data uploads, help with training requested by a third party, and others that may arise and not limited to the examples mentioned here.
- Internal Process owner – Provide subject matter expertise on the maintenance and development of internal processes. As the owner of the process, he or she will have the ultimate responsibility for the performance of a process in realizing its objectives measured by key process indicators, and has the shared authority and ability to suggest document and make necessary changes.
Education / Work Experience / Key Competencies
- BA/BSc Degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Certificate in Customer Service and Green Belt.
- Solid relationship building skill set, both internal and with internal customers.
- Experience with ERPs and CRMs or related tools.
- Experience with specific processes relevant to WV Operations and NGOs recommended.
- Strong presentation abilities and impact while addressing the customers with information, reports, and other relevant data.
- Fluency in Spanish, French, or Portuguese (written and spoken) is desired for this position.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.