To provide leadership and management to cluster staff (of 2 to 3 ADPs) and partners by ensuring that sponship, grant and other allocated resources are used as per WV Ghana and WVI policies, procedures and standards to deliver quality programmes and achieve objectives in National Office strategic Plan.
Observe mission and core values of World Vision and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
Job Title: Cluster Operations Manager
- Ensure that ADPs yearly planning and budgeting processes are done in a participative and inclusive manner with all partners (Government, Churches, children, local NGO, CBO) for the attainment of child well-being targets.
- Coordinate proper and timely implementation and monitoring of development and grants programmes/projects within the cluster as per indicated in DIPs, LEAP budgets and other planning documents.
- Oversee evaluation and baseline processes of the cluster programmes following WV Ghana and WVI standards, tools and guidance.
- Enforce stewardship and accountability by ensuring that financial and material resources are efficiently and effectively utilized following WV Ghana related policies and procedures within the cluster programmes for the intended purpose.
- Facilitate integration and implementation of transition plans, disaster preparedness plans and development of local institutions (CBOs, FBOs, District Assembly, Municipal Council, State Services….) for the attainment of child well-being targets.
- Ensure that sponsorship and child protection standards are adhered to and they are adequately integrated into programming for community transformation.
- Ensure staff capacity & skills development and performance management (including timely review and performance appraisal) in the cluster.
- Facilitate and strengthen networking relationships with government, church, faith based organization leaders and other key partners.
- Prepare and submit quality and timely monthly, quarterly, bi –annual and annual ADPs narrative and financial reports.
- Ensure that audit recommendations are timely responded to, fully implemented and progress is reported quarterly to Head Office Audit Manager and Regional Operations Manager
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: BA/Bsc Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Business Administration, Development studies/planning, Social Science or other related field Masters Degree in one of the above preferred.
- Technical Training qualifications required: Professional technical skill desired (certification?)
- Experience: 3 years in programme/project
- Other: Working experience in community development is preferred.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 10% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 10%