This position will be responsible for supporting Level 2 (and Level I, and any other level, if needed) and out of scope request attending internal and external clients and securing optimal services are provided. To do so she/he will monitor SLA performance and will follow up on internal indicators. She/he will create reports and coordinate with lead process review and changes to ensure services are provided as requested. He/she will as well support excellence in customer service. The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Assistant will report to the Global Business Support Desk (BSD) Lead for Shared Service Centre (SSC), working closely with him/her and the BSD team members to achieve group and individual objectives.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Management Assistant
The CRM Assistant will perform functions related to Master Data Management (MDM), general business support to customers, Coding, Global Expense Management System, GS support, and any other service that is assigned to the BSD unit, plus any special project requested, regardless of the location of the customers. The CRM Assistant will show basic level expertise (technical SME) in at least two of the above mentioned functions, but must support all of them in different levels and times based on work distribution by the BSD Lead and the requirements of the customer, the day-to-day process, and the follow-the-sun model. The CRM Assistant is a cross trained, multitasking person, willing to help the customer in any possible way. He/she, must be a hands-on basic level expert for his/her team and the internal and external customers. BSD internal Level 1 support.
Responsible for supporting all of the services with basic level of expertise (either GC/GPO, GEMS, General Customer Support, MDM (including coding), or any new service assigned to the BSD team).
To accomplish the job purpose, the person will be the responsible for complying with the Customer Service protocols and all its components.
Responsible for any other duties or projects assigned in relation with customer relationship management, or new processes transitioned to the SS. Training, Projects, and AD-hoc Duties
Technical Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Support (Level 1):
- Responsible for supporting all of the services with basic level of expertise (either Global Centre (GC)/GPO, GEMS, General Customer Support, MDM (including coding), or any new service assigned to the BSD team).
Business Support Desk (BSD) internal Level 1 Support:
- Responsible for supporting external Level I, and out of scope request attending internal and external clients and securing optimal services are provided.
General Support of BSD Processes and Services:
- Support all other BSD services (current or new) with basic (Level 2) and/or CRM Assistant level (Level 1) expertise support. That is all other services that the BSD provides to the customers, besides the process or process where basic level of expertise is performed. E.g. GC/GP, GEMS, General Customer Support, MDM (included coding), or any new service assigned to the BSD team.
Operational SLA Compliance, Reporting and Metrics:
- Comply with the operational SLA s agreed with the customer to achieve: process, team and individual performance. Achieving and/or exceeding the KPIs defined via SLA.
- Metrics and Indicators – Ensure that customer expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
C-SAT (Customer Satisfaction )and NPS (Net Promoter Score):
- Comply with the goal agreed within the SS to achieve, the process, team and individual performance on customer satisfaction and net promoter score.
Project Support and AD-hoc Duties:
- Provide support for out of scope services – Project manage and develop solutions and recommendations for out of services like new projects assigned, new processes transitioned that require BSD service, non-recurrent customers’ requests, specific data uploads, requested by a third party, and others that may arise and not limited to the examples mentioned here.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree or Technical or University qualification in administration, customer service, industrial engineering, operations, project management, or related field.
- 2 years’ experience.
- Or equivalent work experience. College degree preferred.
- Technologically savvy.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Good relationship building skill set, both internal and with internal customers.
- Experience with ERPs and CRMs or related tools.
- Experience with specific processes relevant to WV Operations and NGOs recommended.
- Strong presentation abilities and impact while addressing the customers with service information, reports, and other relevant data.
- Yellow belt certification desired.
- Customer Service techniques and protocols.
- Full command of English language (written and spoken).
- Desirable: Spanish, French, or Portuguese (written and spoken).
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Listening skills and service orientation
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation techniques
- Conflict resolution
- Time management and organizational skills, deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently, but also to coordinate and consult effectively as part of a team, and escalate when needed.
- Ability to work remotely
- Customer Service
- WV processes
- P2P Process
Knowledge of WVI desirable:
- Policy and procedure
- Finance knowledge
- System knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Data management
- Contact centres, customer relationship management, business analytics, shared services centres, training, procurement, customer service.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.