World Vision International (WVI) produces rich media to build a stronger connection between stakeholders and programs. This position will review various types of media (photos and videos) produced by field staff, compare them to a set of global standards, and then mark them as approved or rejected.
Job Title: Donor Support Associate
- Review media (photos and videos), compare it to predefined criteria, and approve or assign a reject reason.
- In times of low production staff will assist with other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support.
- Contribute to the success of the team by performing other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High School Certificate.
- Basic computer proficiency, competent in MS Office.
- English fluency.
- High School Certificate is minimum requirement.
- Candidates with experience in other business process outsourcing (BPO) companies with similar task have an advantage.
- Position is required to work from the office location (no work from home options).
- No travel.