Xardtek is seeking a Hybrid Mobile/Web Developer, based in Accra, Ghana. The mobile web engineer will play an integral role in designing, building, enhancing and supporting the enterprise-class systems that power Xardtek. This role will usually require the developer to work remotely whiles collaborating with teams to achieve set targets and meet deadlines. The mobile developer will report directly to the chief technology officer to design, develop and implement hybrid mobile applications supporting iOS and Android platforms.
Job Title: Hybrid Mobile / Web Developer
- Contribute to our cross-platform mobile applications
- Integrate with our back-end services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms, and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 2-3 years of current mobile development experience.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Ionic / Angular 2+
- HTML5 / CSS / SASS
- IOS / Android tools (Studio / XCode).
- Restful API
- Ability to debug hybrid mobile apps.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, mobile, and enterprise in mobile application integration.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, React.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form.
- Ability to work independently and remotely and achieve set targets whiles meeting deadlines.
How to Apply
Email CV to : [email protected]