Posted on :
27 Aug, 2018
27 Aug, 2018
Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company with a truly global presence and with leading positions in ammonia, nitrates, NPK and specialty fertilizers. Yara Ghana was established in 2007 to strengthen the quality and depth of input supply and related services along agricultural value chains to increase the productivity of Ghanaian farmers.
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Yara Ghana is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join it’s team. The position will be based in Tema and will report to the Managing Director.
• Ensure compliance according to Yara HESQ and Product Stewardship.
• Responsible for Operations and Logistics including imports, vessels and port activities, logistics, warehouses, etc.
• Manage Operations and Logistics team and ensure development of competencies and performance of the team to meet business objectives.
• Ensure processes and policies are in line with Yara standard and are reviewed and updated on regular basis
• Drive coordination with other departments to ensure product availability according to season requirements.
• Manage inventory management control.
• Manage and ensure local implementation of supply chain global initiatives from central product management team.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum 7 years working experience in a Supply Chain/Production/Manufacturing setting or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years’ experience from an international company.
• 4 year’s experience in a Senior Management role.
• Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering and master’s degree would be an advantage.
• Enthusiastic approach and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently and at the same time good teamwork skills.
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Below To Apply Online Closing Date: 28 August, 2018