Job Title: Country Sales Manager
- Lead, coach and develop highly skilled and motivated global account sales teams
- Deliver data/voice revenue, cost and margin targets for accounts managed.
- Develop influential relationships with customers to support the GAM & add your own value.
- Influence national and global relationships that enable the deployment of appropriate resources and support, to deliver a differentiated customer offer
- Provide and direct mobile communications ‘thought leadership’, to the industry sector and internally within Vodafone.
- Structure your team’s sales approach to sell complex managed mobility solutions.
- Manage global revenue target (across multiple countries)
- Thorough understanding of balance between investment and return in key customer relationships
- Financial prudence
- Understand relevance of revenue balance through correct product/service mix
- Sign off limit of £1,500
- Motivate & mentor account sales team with clear focus on objectives and targets
- Drive high margin revenue growth through customer retention and acquisition
- Create an environment where building broad and complex Customer relationships is second nature
- Maintain team focus on appropriate product mix
- Develop and drive strategy to ensure consistent improvement in customer experience
- Grow revenue from key accounts on all product lines
- Coach and Mentor team members to achieve improved results
- Remove barriers to achieving sales
- Develop, and maintain contacts around the Group to help achieve sales targets
- Identify areas of strength and weakness in the team and develop action plans to tackle accordingly
- PDR/PDP per individual on a quarterly basis and help team identify career progression and steps to achieve goals