Posted on :
2 Mar, 2018
2 Mar, 2018
Youth innovation drives positive change and we develop creative, market-ready solutions that catapult youth around the world to succeed and prosper.
Job Title: Training Coordinator
The Training Coordinator, reporting to the HUB Coordinator, will support training activities at the HUB. S/he will facilitate and coordinate activities for young people to build livelihood capacity. S/he will establish and maintain positive, collaborative and productive relationships with project staff, implementing partners, youth participants and relevant stakeholders.
• Coordinate youth participant outreach, application process and selection
• Support coordination of training schedule in and outside of HUB
• Oversee printing/production of training materials and resources
• Lead training activities
• Transfer content knowledge and training approach to partner staff
• Ensure quality management of training
• Manage and distribute stipends for participants
• Facilitate data collection for M&E framework
• Liaise and coordinate with consortium partners and implementing partners to ensure effective delivery of training activities
• Perform other duties as delegated by the HUB Coordinator
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must be citizen of Ghana
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
• 5 to 7 years of facilitation, training and coordination experience
• Understanding of and experience with participatory training techniques
• Ability to collaborate with partners and colleagues
• Excellent skills in planning and coordination
• Passion for working with youth; an understanding of the current situation for young people
• Proven ability to develop and monitor work plans and training plans
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong verbal and written English skills required
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
How to Apply
Applications will be considered upon submission. Please submit your cover letter and CV as a one document Word or PDF e-mail attachment to: [email protected] with “Operations Manager” in the subject line. Applications will not be considered beyond the deadline.
Closing Date: 07 March, 2018
No phone calls about the position can be accepted. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.