Not your everyday communications position. Challenging and fast-moving, yet friendly and with great variety.
A job you will look forward to every day. Work with intelligent people in an exciting environment where you can make every month is different.
Our Content Developers are responsible for the thinking through and conceptualizing, creation, writing, and editing of many types of content.
Your work will cover a variety of industries, such as marketing or technical fields. Your typical task is to take a topic and follow a series of steps to produce accurate, relevant, and well-written content that is captivating and produces the required results.
These steps include researching and analyzing the issue to generate ideas and obtain relevant facts; writing and collaborating with other writers to produce a draft; and revising, editing, and proofreading the content to ensure quality. You will be producing a wide variety of materials, which include ads, emails, websites, blog entries, papers, articles, and mainly digital, social media content postings, among others.
Job Title: Marketing Communications Content Developer
Your typical day includes producing a new copy, meeting with other writers to jointly write copy or brainstorm ideas, editing material, and meeting with other departments, especially product development and visual/graphic arts.
Marketing Communications Content Developer
- Write, edit and publish content for the copy, captions, web, mailings, and other formats.
- You will be actively involved in creating marketing strategies for developing content.
- Monitor and adjust content to fit with brand guidelines.
- Adhere to and adjust the content calendar to reflect strategy and availability.
- Translate business objectives and strategy into compelling written content for specific audiences.
- On Professional Development Program– our Zeine & Ata Tech Media Fellowship
- Full time and with the goal to be permanent
- Most projects will be focused on achieving noticeably remarkable and portfolio-worthy results for our 5+ group companies, and third party clients
The variety: you will get a diversity of four types of work, as listed below.
- First is marketing focused writing such as web site text, video scripts, brochures, and portfolio case studies. This involves clearly relaying what a product is about in sales collateral, why a potential customer should buy or pay for something, why its better than the competition, or why an industry should care in the case of press releases.
- Second is edgy advertising scripts and long-form blog posts, the kind that our in-house video production crew can turn into share-worthy advertisements that evoke emotion or that captivate readers.
- Thirdly, miscellaneous communications such as internal and external speech-writing for our executives, editing high-value email communications, internal training documents for various departments, etc.
- Fourth is assisting the sales team with the marketing elements of their sales proposals and building up a library of snippets for them to use..
- Gain further experience with both small short-term and large long-term briefs.
- Collaborate with our marketing project manager, graphic designer, UX designers, executives, and sales personnel.
- Engage in constructive debate to challenge your writing; standing up for your choices, while being willing to use respectful criticism, with or without the sugar coating, to iterate into even better results.
- An open environment that allows for collaborations and team relationships.
- Masterful English skills.
- A deep appreciation of the psychology that goes behind convincing writing and publicity.
- Passionate about writing
- Keen about the world and effect of social media
- Can be very convincing and exciting within your writing.
- Get deeply involved with challenges and will persevere at length to achieve victory.
- Takes pride in work.
- No specific requirements for formal education or industry experience. We evaluate each applicant based on merit rather than formalities and we accept that some candidates might be new to a couple of the areas we have mentioned.
Nice To Have:
- Highly ambitious goals to develop as an authority in sales writing.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should send CVs to: [email protected]