Posted on :
19 Jun, 2020
19 Jun, 2020
Zelco Engineering Services Ltd. is an engineering service company providing support to the extractive industry including oil and gas and mining sectors. Zelco boasts of expertise gathered from global hands-on experience both from operator and main contractor perspective. Our network of both local and international engineers puts us up as a viable choice.
Job Title: Process Simulation Technical Expert
Process Simulation Technical Specialist will bring onboard a high level of knowledge and experience in simulation and modelling for conventional steady state, dynamic simulation, process/refinery planning and economic optimization.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Process Simulation Technical Specialist will serve as a technical authority to our clients for continuous improvement of their units.
· Maximize the value of the models in terms of quality thermodynamics basic properties/data – for R&D purposed and to ensure a full coverage of quality models for all refinery/petchem plants to serve the following purposes:
· Build and validate high fidelity models for all plants.
· Monitor/improve complex unit operation/troubleshoot equipment and process underperformance, and develop corresponding model supported solutions.
· Develop capabilities related to simulations, training new recruits, implementing best practices, and bringing uniformity in simulations.
· Audit simulation files generated by clients.
· Perform refinery unit modelling, configuration, LP planning/scheduling and economic optimization.
· Supports the development of kinetic models for the refinery and petrochemical plants, tracks and assessed the benefits of the potential adoption of new modelling tools and techniques, by connecting to leading simulation teams/companies in the world.
Closing Date : 16 July, 2020