Posted on :
8 Feb, 2023
8 Feb, 2023
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Specification / Description:
• Preparing financial statements and reporting to management.
• The ideal candidate should be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
• The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
• Taking care of the financial bookkeeping and records of an organization.
• Recording transactions, payments, and expenses and processing invoices.
• Send out bills and invoices, follow up on overdue payments, and ensure that the company’s invoices and payments match up correctly by cross-checking the original document to the company’s record.
• Management of Statutory payments
• Work closely with other employees as a team player to ensure the company’s finances are accurately recorded.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or a relevant field
• Experience in Tally Accounting Software
• Microsoft Office
Location: Lartebiokoshie – Accra
How To Apply
CV to be sent to:
Or Call us on:
Closing Date: 26 February 2023