To develop a detailed understanding of the Facility Safety Case by the Operating Organisation/Workforce and to operate rigorously within the prescribed Company and O&M Contractors Safety Management System.
Job Title: Offshore Field Manager
- To assist in the implementation and assurance of an installation EHS Plan and to support the EHS Performance through improving health, safety and environmental performance
- To ensure a high level of emergency response capability is maintained on the installation, with potential responsibility as ‘on-scene commander’ in the event of any incident on or around the installation which endangers personnel or assets
- To assure the facility Operations Philosophy is maintained and continually challenged. To work with the O&M provider to maintain and assure Operational Standards and Processes and confirm they are systematically applied as per contract strategy.
- To assure the compliance of all installation personnel with Company policies, standards, procedures and to assure that all plant / equipment is operated in accordance with design parameters and that all abnormalities are recorded/approved.
- To assure maintenance and inspection programmes are in accordance with the 28 & 90-day Plan to achieve the planned plant availability and maintenance of systems integrity and class requirements
- To assure that the offshore operational plans are realistic and reflect the facility Operating environment, are consistent with Tullow EHS policies whilst maximising the efficiency with optimised OPEX and CAPEX expenditure.
- To assure that the Installation operations meet the 90-day Plan (Production, Budget and Activity execution). Reasons for variation to be addressed systematically with onshore support
- To control work not included in the plan in accordance with delegated authorities and planning procedures.
- To assure the suitable training and mentoring schemes for National personnel are in place for Company and Contractor positions to ensure the development of skills and competencies are achieved in alignment with the Nationalisation Program.
Must have an extensive experience within the international offshore Oil & Gas Industry A minimum of 15 years operational experience in the upstream industry with 5 years as OIM Must have knowledge in the Management of Offshore Safety (UK Safety Case Process/Application), Integrity management, Production Operations/Maintenance and Marine operations Proven management capability, team builder