Posted on :
6 Jan, 2018
6 Jan, 2018
Our client, Africa’s leading independent oil and gas Exploration and Production Company with a diverse portfolio of assets across Africa as well as interests in Europe, South Asia and South America is seeking to fill it’s Subsea Supervisor position with a competent Ghanaian.
Job Title: Subsea Supervisor
Reporting to the Senior Drilling Supervisor when offshore and Senior Subsea Engineer when onshore, the jobholder will provide Company Representation and Supervision on worksite for subsea operations and is accountable for the subsea implementation of programme in a safe and efficient manner. Has accountability for timing and costs and to ensure as little operational or production downtime as possible is incurred.
• Responsible for subsea design and operational planning in Ghana Deep-water
• Ensures EHS requirements are integral to all aspects of subsea activities.
• Provide on-time well engineering services which represent best industry practice
• Identifies performance improvement initiatives.
• Provide subsea engineering support for the site implementation of the program.
• Provides assistance to prepare the rig for upcoming completions and subsea activities
• Participate in rig based After Action Reviews.
• Supervises all subsea service companies involved with completion, testing and well services operations.
• Ensure equipment and service providers comply with specified quality assurance requirements
• Ensure safe working practices, which comply with contractor and company policies and procedures during operations
• Interface for facility installation and FMC/Expro subsea contracts.
• Responsible for any subsea SIT planning and supervision
• Must have a University Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Valid offshore survival certification is required
• A minimum of 15 years experience as a subsea supervisor with operating companies.
• Must have a Subsea completions experience within the last two years in water depths greater than 800 metres.
• Good technical/operational understanding of well servicing, completions and drilling.
• Safety management system understanding and implementation skills.
• Offshore well servicing background is required
• Must be able to work without direct supervision when deployed to stand-alone operations (tree installation vessel)
• High proficiency in the use of MS Suite and industry software