Develop strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by integrating change management activities into project plan
Job Title: Head, Transformation
- Apply a structured methodology in leading Transformation and Change management activities.
- Support communication efforts in the design, development, delivery and management of communications that involve change management and transformation projects
- Assess the impact of change by conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness to change programs
- Track and report issues that are likely to impede change programs across the Bank
- Support training efforts by providing input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs that impact successful change.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and put in place measures to manage anticipated resistance to change
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, champion roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Coach managers and supervisors to champion change programs in their departments
- Liaise with Human Capital Department to support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities as and when required.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related course from a recognized tertiary institution
- Change Management Practitioner Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in a similar role preferably in a Financial Institution
- Experience in leading and implementing change and transformation strategy required
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with excellent relationship building, coaching, communication,
- presentation and negotiation skills.
Closing Date : 29 July, 2020