Posted on :
15 Oct, 2021
15 Oct, 2021
Job Title: Director, Legal Division
Reporting to the Chief Director, the Director of the Legal Division shall:
Other responsibilities as may be directed by the Minister/Chief Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
successful candidate will present a superior combination of legal knowledge, experience & skill, and will have the following credentials:
1. Will be a Ghana Bar-qualified lawyer of not less than 15 years standing.
2. A Masters degree in a business discipline, or an LLM would be an advantage.
3. Proven experience, with at least ten (10) years at a senior level within the public or private sector.
4. A seasoned and dynamic professional who has effectively controlled the legal function and supervised several attorneys and other managers within a public or private sector entity with a strong corporate transactional bias.
5. Highly detail-oriented and analytical in addressing legal questions.
6. Ability to conduct high-level negotiations and strategic interface locally and internationally, with proven success at obtaining satisfying results.
7. Competency in planning, strategizing, directing, guiding and leading a qualified team of lawyers in executing legal assignments.
8. Smart quality assurance of proposals, reports, and official correspondence.
9. Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and ICT skills.