Posted on :
6 Dec, 2021
6 Dec, 2021
Job Title: Finance Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Regulate, supervise and implement a timely, full and accurate set of accounting books reflecting all the company’s activities in a manner commensurate with Ghanaian regulatory guidelines, and subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Directors of the company.
• Implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the company, its flow of funds, adherence to company budget, revenues and operating costs.
• Preparing & Administering of Payroll
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Assisting external auditors during audit sessions
• Preparing and filing of monthly statutory returns VAT,IRS & SSNIT
• Verifying & Capturing details of business transactions, such as funds received & disbursed.
• Compiling, sorting and filing documents such as invoices and supplier invoices pertaining to the operations.
• Monthly payroll Schedules (SSNIT, Payslips, Salary List, PAYE etc.)
• Monthly VAT schedules
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Debtors Reconciliations
• Follow up on WHT certificates of amounts deducted from Invoices. Key Documents/ Reference Materials
• Put together all company information sheets detailing every transaction on a monthly basis for accounts preparation.
• Quarterly cash flow projections and preparation of financial statements
• Keep all files (Invoices/SSNIT, Tax, Salary etc) in an orderly manner
• Company and Director’s TIN re – registration
• Develop and keep an assets register
• Develop and keep the company’s financial system and procedures
• Any other duties assigned by the MD and ED.
Experience and Qualifications: