Control the quality, quantity and location of spare parts received on board and refer to Instrumentation Supervisor if required.
Job Title: Metering Technician Trainee
- Prepare specific tools, materials and recover work procedure and Permit to Work from Instrument Supervisor.
- Control metering elements and ensure they are well positioned for correct operation.
- Liaise with Production Department and Maintenance Supervisors (M/E) to participate in the restart of equipment or installation.
- Participate in the commission of new or modified installation
The ideal candidate must meet the following;
- Good knowledge of the application and use of instrumentation devices such as: voltmeter, amp meter, calculator, DC generator, current generator, hand tube bender.
- Must be able to understand and interpret the different control parameters on HMI console/ Local automation package.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment.
Instrumentation Engineering, Higher National Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics, Higher National Diploma in Electromechanical, Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, BSc in Electrical Engineering, BSc in Mechanical Engineering, National Service, Metering Technician, hydrocarbon, DC Generator, Voltmeter, HMI Console, Current Generator, Hand Tube Bender