Collaborate with senior management to develop effective short- and long-term plans and strategies for the Bank.
Job Title: Head, Strategy, and Execution
- Put plans and measures in place to monitor and ensure full execution of Bank-wide strategy
- Assess the Bank’s goals, determine which ones are realistic, and work with management to develop actionable plans to achieve the said objectives
- Work with departments to develop and implement departmental strategies that are aligned with the corporate strategy
- Collaborate with the Human Capital Department to implement performance scorecards for departments and ensure that they are aligned to the corporate strategy
- Review and identify business gaps and propose corrective actions that align with the corporate strategy
- Manage the economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Provide reports on strategy updates for management and board
- Work to remove impediments obstructing strategy implementation
- Develop business presentations to management when required.
- Work with the team to develop innovative business techniques, tools and models.
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Perform root cause analysis of potential business problems and provide effective resolutions
- Develop business cases based on business analytics and competitive intelligence.
- Perform business modelling to optimize business functionality and performance.
- First degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or equivalent
- Master’s degree in related discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ Banking experience with at least Five (5) years in a similar role and three (3) years in a managerial role
- Hands on experience in Performance Management, Strategy Formulation, Sales, Project management and Business Intelligence.
- substantial exposure to corporate strategy management, with direct exposure to top management strategy formulation and decision making.
- Project management
- High level strategic thinking
- Mathematically and statistically inclined
- Quick decision making skills
Closing Date : 29 July, 2020