Our client, a Foreign Mission in Accra is seeking to fill its Administrative Assistant role with a competent and matured individual to support its local operations
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Head of Administration, the jobholder will be part of the administration team with responsibility for general office support tasks as well as attending visitors.
- Receiving of both incoming and outgoing correspondence, including formal diplomatic verbal notes.
- Responsible for invitations and RSVPs for the Embassy’s functions.
- Responsible for manning the Embassy’s switch board
- Attending to all visitors
- Arranging meetings and travel as required.
- Minimum of HND or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Must have at a least three(3) years in a similar role and environment
- Must be bilingual; French & English
- Ability to speak one or more Ghanaian local languages is required
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word with good computer skills: e-mails and ability to retrieve information from the internet.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are essential