Job Title: Chief Operation Officer
- Responsible for providing vision and management regarding the operations of the business
- Assist the CEO in the following;
-Strategic planning& management of strategy implementation in line with budgets and timelines.
– Establish the longer-term and annual performance goals (including revenue and profit objectives) and allocate resources to meet these goals.
– Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
– Control expense, cost and margin;
- Develop and propose operating policies to support the achievement of the company’s overall objectives
- Establish operational processes/process improvement
- Develop annual operating plan and budget and put in place the necessary resources ( human and others) required to execute the plan
- Ensure quality control of all output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services
- Supervise the development of operational manual and ensure adherence by all staff to the workflow processes
- Reporting matters such as compliance with goals and workplace incidents with the Chief Executive Office or the Board of Directors
- Advising and evaluating department heads and managers on performance, compliance with goals.
- Must hold either a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration
- Minimum five (2) relevant experience in a similar role
- Must have working knowledge of the non-bank financial sector
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Must have a track record of successful financial management.
- Must be self-motivated and result oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Must possess executive –level communication and influencing skills with the ability to resolve issues, build consensus among groups of diverse internal/external stakeholders, and have proven skills in negotiating and mediating conflict