Posted on :
22 Sep, 2021
22 Sep, 2021
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Manager
• To develop and establish a risk management & Compliance unit to achieve corporate objectives and targets.
• Develop and manage risk management strategy to manage all significant risks to which the company may be exposed.
• Develop risk management strategies appropriate for the nature, scale and complexity of the company’s operations.
• Specify how risks are to be identified, monitored, managed and reported on in timely manner.
• Develop measures to ascertain the probability, potential impact and time duration of all risks.
• Set the level of risk that the company is prepared to accept for each type of risk taking into account the company’s long term financial soundness.
• Develop and implement a compliance & AML policy.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Masters (MBA) in Risk Management or Actuarial science
• Full or Part qualified holder of Association of Risk Management (ARM) or Institute of Risk Management (IRM) or an equivalent professional qualification in Risk Management.
• 3 – 5 years prior experience (preferably in the insurance industry)
• Proven success in risk management and demonstrable full knowledge of the risk management process.
• Strong management skills to deal with people at all levels.
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• Strong skills in research and analysis of data.
• Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.