Posted on :
28 Sep, 2016
28 Sep, 2016
SRI EMAS is an indigenous Ghanaian company and delivers integrated offshore solutions in Ghana. These include SURF Installation, Floater and Mooring Installation, Pipe lay and Heavy lift, accommodation and Marine Support, coupled with a track record of offshore engineering solutions for the entire oilfield lifecycle.
Job Title: Quality Manager
SRI EMAS as part of developing its business, requires the services of the following cadre of professionals:
Roles and Responsibilities.
• Responsible for planning, organising and managing Quality for Sri Emas projects and tenders.
• Assist in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system in conformance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OSHAS 18001.
• Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
• Responsible for both Internal Quality Management System (QMS) audits and customer audits. (product and system)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Engineering / Science / Technology / Quality or equivalent.
• 10+ years overall experience in a position(s) with quality responsibility in a manufacturing, engineering or marine oil and gas services company.
• 5+ years’ experience in design and development of QA/QC manuals and work instructions and 3+ years’ experience in inspection, evaluation, testing processes and procedures.
• ISO Auditor, Certified Welding and/or Quality “Green Belt” (Preferred)
• Knowledgeable in LEAN concepts, Data Flow methodology and Internal Quality system auditing Principles for ISO 9001:2000 standards.
How to Apply for The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:-
Closing Date: 07 October, 2016
ONLY shortlist applicants will be contacted.
Apply For More Jobs Below