Posted on :
17 May, 2016
17 May, 2016
The BEIGE Group (TBG) is a Private Equity firm with business interests in Banking & Finance, Hospitality, Trade, Real Estate and Logistics.
Company: Beige Group
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job status: Full-Time
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 5 years
Job expires: 20 May-2016
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• Professional Accounting Qualification
• Have a minimum of five (5) years working experience with KPMG/Delloite/Pricewaterhouse or other reputable professional services firm.
• Be able to provide financial advice, counselling and recommendations that influence the decision making process.
• Be able to develop financial budgets, plans, forecast for the development and achievement of business objectives.
• Be detail oriented
• Be able to identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Have outstanding analytical, reporting and business communication skills.
• Be an independent work and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
• Have very strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Have creative finance acumen
• AGE: Must be between 35 – 45 years of age
• Work experience overseas is a plus
• MBA ( Finance)
• Might have worked in a similar position
How To Apply For The Job
All suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and application letters to:
Closing Date: 20 May, 2016
Women are encouraged to apply