Dentsu Aegis Network Ghana is one of the global operatives of Dentsu Aegis Network.
Dentsu Aegis Network works to innovate the way Brands are built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services by offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services.
Dentsu Aegis Network has continued its growth into Africa with the acquisition of Ghanaian agencies Premier Media Company and Adams Media.
Job Title: Account Manager
- You will be the main contact on a portfolio of two key clients entrusted with the client service as well as project management roles.
- You will also be responsible for the execution of client strategies ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, ensuring agency efficiencies whilst delivering profit margin.
- You will manage business relationship at mid to senior management levels.
- The successful candidate will be supported by the Media Strategy Director to assess client/brand issues to set the right marketing, communications, and business objectives.
Required Skills or Experience
You are required to have
- 3 – 5 years of client management experience within an ATL or Digital agency
- Proven track record in account management (3 client/ brand references)
- 5 years’ experience within the marketing industry
- Working with brands and brand building; Proactive and strong communication and negotiation skills (internal and external)
- Ability to multi task
- Strategic thinking with analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending their application letter and CV via email [email protected]
To Apply For Verification Agent Click Here
To Apply For IT Administrator Click Here