Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology. Using innovation to empower people, business, and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges. We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Job Title: ICT Delivery Manager
The ICT Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that services, currently in production, are delivered as expected to stakeholders and users. The role covers the complete delivery of Enterprise IT, R&D; IT and Test Environment services to the business. The ICT Delivery Manager acts as an escalation point for business stakeholders for issues with Services/Solutions/Products. The ICT Delivery Manager works with stakeholders on solutions, already in production and works closely with the ICT Business Relationship Manager, who works with stakeholders on new/future solutions. The Delivery Manager is the local representative for Global and Regional IT Security on all IT Security matters and must ensure that all security programs are locally implemented by managing, driving and providing governance for security initiatives in line with corporate guidelines and directives
- Accountable for the delivery of services and projects.
- Mandate to represent line and take decisions in appointed area
- Plan for cost efficient service deliveries based on the defined services
- Drive and manage delivery improvements including operational demands and orders.
- Translate short term business needs into orders and technical solutions
- Responsible for securing the local roadmaps when applicable
- Responsible for securing business priorities or deployment
- Responsible for securing the deployment of the solution
- Establish, agree and follow-up on the delivery financial budget/forecast for the respective area/region/site/organization
- Ensure best practice knowledge sharing.
- Execute agreed to plans and have control of all ongoing IT related projects
- Governance and reporting of Stakeholder interface (SLAs)
- Govern the operational supplier relationships and supplier SLAs
- Proactively drive dialogue with the stakeholders on, short-term topics (now – 1 year) delivery needs and initiatives.
- Support IT Business Practice and IT Product Area in converting mid and long term business needs into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Escalation point towards the business stakeholders for delivery issues
- Accountable for RCA (Root Cause Analysis) towards Stakeholders
- Responsible for exemption handling in the regions
- Delivery Planning for Service delivery and projects
- Daily interface representative for orders
- Communicate delivery status
- Delivery improvement/requirement handling
- Handling changes to scope
- Improvement handling of delivered services
- Financial and capacity forecasting
- Prepare and deliver aggregated reporting
- Financial follow-up and reporting internally and to the stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver aggregated reporting to the stakeholders
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews together with Business Practices and the Business
- Supplier delivery and relation reviews
- Escalation management
Qualifications & Experience
- Good business understanding of the Area/Region/Site
- Experience working with multi-national global organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment
- IT skills – experience in IT environments with a plenty of Services, Applications, Processes, Roles and Suppliers
- Academic degree or corresponding competency with emphasis on Information Technology and/or Business Operation and/or Test Environment
- Good negotiation, communication, presentation and social skills
- Leadership experience
- IT processes and methodologies
- Contract management
- Supplier management
- Fluent in English
- Relation oriented
- Result focused