Coca-Cola Journey makes (and sometimes breaks) Coca-Cola news, bringing to life the stories bubbling just beneath the surface of our brands and business. We amplify – and add an editorial voice to – our marketing campaigns and sponsorship assets. We champion our culture, humanize our company, and find fresh ways to tell our sustainability and innovation stories. We celebrate our past, present and future. And we capitalize on pop culture moments and real-time opportunities.
Job Title: Supply Planning Manager
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, your accountabilities, amongst others, will include:
- Develop short and medium production plans for business segments by production resource. Ensure supply plans are achievable, meet demand and inventory requirements.
- Lead weekly and monthly production planning meetings to plan short and medium and align demand and supply.
- Provide leadership to develop and continually improve the supply planning and replenishment processes by maintaining optimal planning parameters in systems.
- Collaborate with logistics on a variety of issues such as inventory levels, usage of outside storage facilities, inter-plant transportation utilization and warehousing space for finished goods.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Purchasing, commercial and manufacturing staff on new products and packaging changes to ensure high service levels and minimal write-offs.
- Run MRP efficiently and continuously adjust orders to reflect changes in sales trends to ensure raw materials and packaging materials availability.
- Increase operational efficiency through daily analysis of supply chain reporting to identify root causes of KPIs under target and action plans for process improvement.
- Lead S&OP process with Sales and Marketing. Provide guidance and a forum for reviewing, challenging, finalizing the monthly forecast, supply and inventory planning.
- Work with Corporate ECCBC, KO and 3rd party suppliers to develop a robust supply planning to ensure product availability. Monitor and adjust delivery schedules timely to support changes in market demand.
- Monitor actual demand and inventory level to proactively balance customer service and investment and mitigate out-of-stocks, aging inventory and excess stock risks.
- Have a University degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering and in the process of being certified with APICS CPIM or CSCP
- Have a minimum 5 years experience in supply chain/ operations function (Demand planning, supply planning, inventory and logistics)
- Have extensive experience and knowledge of scheduling, S&OP, MRP, and inventory control systems
- Have the ability to handle pressure/conflicting demands and work within structured time- lines and prioritize customer demands.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc
How to Apply
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please email your application letter and detailed curriculum vitae not later than Friday, August 05, 2016 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.