Posted on :
10 Aug, 2016
10 Aug, 2016
VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 32 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America. Middle East and Eastern Europe. VisionFund is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to thrive, by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and incomes that improve the well-being of children.
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of the position:
• To acquire and manage a portfolio of Small and Medium Business (SMB) clients by providing accurate, reliable and timely information on the services of the Small and Growing Business Unit of VisionFund Ghana.
• The CRM will be the primary point of contact for all clients.
• Generate a healthy pipeline of 5MB clients across key economic sectors
• Implement agreed acquisition strategy
• Schedule and coordinate meetings with prospective clients, with the aim of providing information and acquiring clients
• Interface with potential clients and work to address their needs.
• Coordinate VFGs participation in key events aimed at creating awareness for the 5MB Products and Services
• Gather relevant client information for conducting good credit analysis, and prepare reasonable proposals for decision-making.
• Provide relevant information for decision-making in Credit Committees
• Support the discussion of loan contracts with clients, and the disbursement of approved loans in accordance with all pre-disbursement conditions.
• Ensure that all post-disbursement conditions are met within the stipulated timeframe.
• Track and monitor client repayments, identify and report repayment issues early, and implement corrective measures as necessary
• Support the client technical assistance programme as required
• Prepare weekly trip planner to be discussed with Heads of 5MB Unit
• Ensure that all meetings scheduled with clients are attended on time and with the right preparation; this is critical for meetings where Head of Unit and other Senior Managers are involved.
• Participate in all credit committees whenever necessary.
• Prepare bi-weekly reports on all relevant activities and results for review and discussion with Unit Head
Qualification Required & Experience
• Any Bachelor’s Degree relevant-to the position
• At least two years’ sales and relationship management experience with small businesses in a financial Institution
• Knowledge of the local business context and value chains
• Good financial analysis skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER’ and CVs, to:
Email: [email protected]
PMB CT 78
Closing Date: 16 August, 2016
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted