Posted on :
18 Oct, 2016
18 Oct, 2016
IOM, acting as implementing partner for the European Commission, is seeking to recruit a number of local staff for support functions assigned to the European Union Election Observation Mission (EU EOM) in Ghana. All positions are short term assignments (2 to 3 months) based in Accra and offer successful applicants that opportunity to gain valuable experience of working for an international organisation.
Job Title: Media Analyst Assistant
• Under the supervision of the Media Analyst, the Media Analyst Assistant will provide technical and administrative support to the Media analyst such as providing the Media with information on the campaign and the media, and monitoring the political content of media.
• Assist in the preparation of a written report on the media for the Final report
• Any other tasks as may be required Media Analyst
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or other related field, relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (preferably with international organisations or NGOs)
• Excellent English communications skills and ability to work in a team
• Fluency in any other local language would be an asset
How to Apply For the Job
Applications should be submitted by email to:
email@example.com – Clearly stating the position VNE number
Each application should include a CV and short application in English only, plus full contact details.
Closing Date: 28 October, 2016