Posted on :
12 Aug, 2016
12 Aug, 2016
Aspire-Plus Limited is an HR Consulting practice, which supports and works in partnership with businesses and clients to enable them derive the most value out of their human capital.
Since inception, we have been providing cutting edge HR solutions, enabling our clients to attain their business objectives.
Drawing from our years of experience, we address the regular and complex HR needs of our corporate clients and assist entry and middle level professionals to transition into the next phase of their career.
We provide our clients with innovative, robust but simple HR solutions that add value to the business.
We work as a strategic HR partner, creating value for your business , while helping you align your HR plans , programs and interventions to the overall strategy of your business.
Our goal is to promote world-class HR practices in businesses through the delivery of professional HR consulting, capacity building and HR BPO services. We set your business apart through creative and innovative HR value propositions.
Job Title: Head, Banking Operations
• To direct and oversee the company’s banking operations function relating to central operations, branch operations, trade services operations, treasury operations and cards/ electronic banking operations.
Key Job Responsibilities/Duties
• Establish and review key operational risk indicators/key control standards and formulate action plans to minimize the Bank’s exposure to fraud and losses.
• Manage the Bank’s operational risk exposure by supporting the
Business to identify areas of operational risk exposure and by
developing and implementing corrective action.
• Design, develop and keep updated the Banks’ Operations Manual and ensure compliance to all operational guidelines, processes and procedures.
• Responsible for re-engineering business processes to improve customer service, cost effectiveness and controls.
• Ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations.
• Ensure that effective documentation is in place, in the form of user guides and implement operational improvements to reduce operational costs, tighten controls, improve service quality and customer service.
• Manage the Banking Operations Department (staff and budget).
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree (Banking, Finance or related area)
• Post graduate degree (MBA desirable)
• Project Management Certification
• Minimum of eight (8) years experience in Banking Operations with at least 5 years in a senior role in operations management within a universal Bank.
Knowledge and Technical Competencies
• Ability to develop a Banking Operations Manual and to see to its implementation.
• Demonstrable experience delivering major business process reengineering projects
• Knowledge of banking procedures and policies
• Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational plans and actions.
• Detailed understanding of operational risk analysis.
• Knowledge of treasury operations and trade finance.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
How To Apply For The Job
Forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating the role you are applying for to:
Or call us:
0302-772037 / 0207-961076
Closing Date: 31 August, 2016