Posted on :
26 May, 2016
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Africa Commercial Effectiveness Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Ghana
The Commercial Effectiveness Leader drives and coordinates the commercial productivity analytics and improvement program efforts within the Zone. The role leads in conjunction with all the LCT Commercial Operations Managers, Africa Channel Director and SHS SFE COE to identify relevant KPI’s for reporting, analytics and improvement programs in order to drive Order and Sales Growth.
The role reports to the Africa Commercial Excellence Director.
•Commercial Effectiveness Analytics & Programs
• Own Commercial Effectiveness KPI Analytics in the Zone
• Create, maintain and improve data collection, analysis and reporting.
• In conjunction with the Commercial Excellence Director, LCT GMs and SHS SFE COE, identify Direct & Indirect Sales Force Productivity
Improvement Programs and Actions
• Create, maintain and improve market visibility, win/loss analysis, Commercial productivity, Channel productivity and other relevant business analytics dashboards
• In conjunction with the Commercial Training Manager, develop skills development interventions to address gaps identified through the SFE analytics or that could support the business growth needs in the Zone.
• Continuously simplify and improve speed of decision making, quality and outputs of the ITO process
Sales Enablement platforms
• In conjunction with the Commercial Exellence Director and LCT Commercial Operations managers drive SFDC and other critical Sales enablement platforms usage and ROI
• Create, maintain and improve dashboards to highlight sales platforms usage including campaigns to drive uptake and adoption amongst relevant users
• Work with Global and Regional COEs to strengthen technical and user support with-in Africa Zone
• Create, maintain and improve Platform Usage SOPs and Guidelines for the Africa Commercial organization
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, Policy 5.0, Policy 6.0 and applicable laws and regulations and other GEHC policies as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Apply For Africa Pricing & Margin Leader Here