Posted on :
16 Mar, 2017
16 Mar, 2017
The university provides bachelor’s degrees and graduate programs, particularly in Telecommunications Engineering and Information and Communications Technologies. It also offers certificate programs, with courses that provide credit for the bachelor’s degree, and other professional development seminars and workshops
Its school of Business opened in January 2009. First degrees in business include Bachelor of Science in Business and Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship. A Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Technology is offered.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
• Co-ordinate generation of ideas and early stage business development.
• Develop and ensures adherence to product/service development plans.
• Plan and oversee new leads, potential new markets and marketing initiatives for the University.
• Maintain accountability to business growth, product adoption and partnership targets of the University.
• Participate in access to finance modalities in support of business development.
• Facilitate collaborations with new business partners.
• Coordinate marketing and outreach strategies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A candidate must have a relevant Master’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing is strongly preferred) with at least three (3) years of experience in strategic business advisory, management of business development or acceleration programs.
• Discipline- specific experience preferred include technology transfer, research commercialization or technology development.
How to Apply
Applicants should forward application materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates) electronically to: [email protected]
Hard copies of the application and supporting documents should be forwarded to:
Ghana Technology University College
PMB 100 Accra-
Closing Date: 31 March, 2017