INTU-gROUP operates in the dynamic and fast moving Ghanaian economy providing a diversified range of products and services to our customers. We achieve our objectives by creating and maintaining strategic alliances with leading vendors and Business Solutions Providers worldwide.
The group has two decades worth of combined experience and Knowhow in tackling the most complex problems facing our clients, working with leaders and their staff to deliver business process improvements and solutions at competitive prices.
The Group prides itself as a unique organization, staffed by industry specialists and professionals. It has an active Environmental Scanning policy which allows it to stay competitive and profitable at all times via the ten (10) subsidiaries in the following business sectors:
- Information Technology Solutions
(Hardware, Software, Networking, Business Process Outsourcing)
- Energy Generation and Distribution
- Power Quality
- Hospitality Services
- Consumer Credit Sales
- Pharmaceutical Products and Services
- Real Estate
- General Logistics Rental
Job Title: Construction Manager
We are looking for a construction manager who is hard working, target and goal oriented and can maintain a strict safety compliance procedure. This position will consist primarily to supervise and work with the construction team on site. He/ She will ensure the quality of work and materials management.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from inception to completion
- Ensure all construction projects are in compliance with building and safety regulations
- Track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- HND/ BSc. degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- He must be able to work at least full time 40 hours per week and on weekends when required.
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
How to Apply
Kindly send Cover Letter and C.V to [email protected] with the subject line Construction Manager
Deadline is on 16th November, 2016