Posted on :
18 Oct, 2016
18 Oct, 2016
IOM, acting as implementing partner for the European Commission, is seeking to recruit a number of local staff for support functions assigned to the European Union Election Observation Mission (EU EOM) in Ghana. All positions are short term assignments (2 to 3 months) based in Accra and offer successful applicants that opportunity to gain valuable experience of working for an international organisation.
Job Title: Legal Analyst Assistant
• Under the overall supervision of the Legal Analyst, the Legal Analyst Assistant will perform the following tasks:
• Translate and analyse the election legislation and documents, arrange meetings with high ranking officials, interpret and take minutes of meetings, gather and analyse information, assist in the preparation of reports, and any other duties assigned by the Legal Analyst
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Political Science, Human Rights laws, regulations and procedures or related field.
• Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (preferably with international organisations or NGOs in the related field).
• Excellent English communications skills are essential
• Fluency in any other local language would be an asset
How to Apply For the Job
Applications should be submitted by email to:
[email protected] – Clearly stating the position VNE number
Each application should include a CV and short application in English only, plus full contact details.
Closing Date: 28 October, 2016