ISON capitalizes on the strength of its core expertise and capabilities in Telecom, Banking Financial and Insurance Services, Government, Oil & Gas and Hospitality verticals.
It leverages its deep domain and delivery expertise, methodologies and frameworks, partnerships and technology alliances to cater to its clients. Our secured, flexible and futuristic delivery model through regional hubs in Africa, Middle East and Asia.
ISON Technologies is a pan- African systems integrator, managed service provider and strategic outsourcing player providing end-to-end IT services and solutions across the continent with an on the ground presence in 25 African countries
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Salary: 1,200 – 1,400 ghs
Candidate should have relevant work experience of not less than 2 years. This is a one year fixed employment contract.
- Servicing, Repairs, Installation and Upgrading of PCs and Laptops
- Configuration of Cisco Routers and Switches for Local Area Network and Wide Area network
- Manage Users, Computers, and Groups
- Mail and Configuration of user accounts
- Set up and fix Printer Hardware & Configuration issues
- Network Crimping, N/W Configuration
- Configuration of Active Director, DNS and DHCP Servers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Clean, modify and repair computer hardware including monitors, keyboard and printers
- Management of overall WAN & LAN network infrastructure
- Antivirus software management across branch offices
- Network troubleshooting and maintenance
- Microsoft windows servers configuration and administration
- Providing support to all Users.
- Experience with workstation/ Desktop support
- Extensive knowledge of windows XP professional and Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 suites
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS,DHCP
- Knowledge of File & Print Server
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Basic Networking Knowledge (Crimping, N/W Configuration)
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Laptop’s Wi-Fi connectivity
- Desktop/laptop deployment experience
- Knowledge of Video conference system
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your resume to [email protected]
Please ensure your salary expectations are not above stated budget above.