CSUC is always encouraging skilled professionals in diverse administrative and support roles to access the possibility of joining our team. We currently have vacant position as listed below:
IT Support Assistant (Shall report to the Systems Administrator)
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Help or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Answer users’ inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Attend to user support calls and provide assistance accordingly.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma in Software/Hardware/ Networking Engineering Or equivalence.
- At least 1 year working in a similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and for extended hours
- Good reporting skills and ability to meet deadlines
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should submit their cover letter, CV and other relevant information as attachments to the Assistant Registrar (Human Resources) through [email protected] Or personally submit to:
Christian Service University College
Near Star Guest House
It’s very important you indicate the position you are applying for
Closing date: 28th October, 2011