- Administer network workstations, utilizing one or more TCP/IP or non-TCP/IP networking protocols and/or one or more UNIX-based or non-UNIX based operating systems.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Install, configure, and maintain personal computers, LINUX workstations, file servers, ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems;
- Plan and implement network security, including building firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery plans, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
- Investigate, recommend and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff.
- Committed Christian
Required Skills or Experience
- At least HND in IT/Engineering or similar field from a recognized institution.
- Must be a certified Network Engineer(Excellent in TCP/IP & IP Routing Techniques).Preferred Certifications in CCNA;MCSE;MCP;N;A+; will be an advantage.
- At least 2-3 years experience in this capacity.
- Excell ent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and for extended hours
- Good reporting skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must enjoy solving a wide variety of problems on a continual basis
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should submit their application forms, CV and relevant certificates personally to:
Christian Service University College
Near Star Guest House
via EMAIL: [email protected] Closing 27th oct, 2011