MNotify is a limited liability company registered with the Registrar General of Companies in Ghana with registration number CB-43, with reseller systems functioning in Cote D’Ivoire and Benin.
The company provides communication services such as sms messaging services to both corporate and individual clients, helping them to reduce costs
associated with correspondence and information sharing. mNotify is devoted to helping clients—in the public and private sectors— improve customer relations and communication with their employees and suppliers.
Our target market is comprised of organizations in the following specific sectors: education, manufacturing, healthcare, insurance, real estate and hospitality industry.
Some of our current clients are latex foam, kings university, UCMAS among others
Job Title: Software Engineer (National Service)
- Work on various web services & applications including front and back-end development.
- Contribute exciting ideas and opinions in applying new and emerging technologies.
- Work in the development and evolution of the current web-based systems
- Identify, triage and fix bugs based on user feedback and internal testing.
- Ensure code is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers,devices and/or operating systems.
- Excellent grasp of PHP (knowledge of other languages added bonus)
- Knowledge of databases design and administration (MySQL, MSSQL).
- Good understanding of how the typical web stack functions from the server side to the browser (LAMP mostly)
- Graduating with a degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels, including non-technical staff
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good teamwork skills
- An understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues