Empower is Ghana’s premier job recruitment partner. We provide quality talent and workforce solutions to quality organisations – It’s what we do, and we do it with excellence.
Job Title: Accounts And Admin Manager
The AAO supports the Group Finance Manager with day-to-day recording and retrieving financial details of the organization including maintaining financial records, processing payments and administering cash transactions and salaries.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial approach to management with proven record of operations management ideally in the building industry, experience in dealing with large numbers of staff with diverse backgrounds and an understanding of the relationship between customer services delivery and corporate profitability.
- Supports day to day financial operations of the organization.
- Inputs financial records into the appropriate ledgers and information management systems.
- Invoicing and collections
- Administer accounts payable including supplier statement reconciliations Financial reconciliation
- Procurement and inventory management
- Assists with annual financial accounts preparation
- Supports implementation of HR strategies at site level through coordination and verification of all payroll related elements.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of 1st degree in Accounting or Finance with 3 years’ experience or HND with 5 years relevant experience
- Part-qualification of a recognized professional body is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication and reporting skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision Maintains confidentiality
- Strong IT skills – spread sheets and presentation software
Application deadline is 30th September, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com and indicate your preferred job in the subject