ProCredit SLC with its 26 networked branches is one of the leading providers of banking services to individuals and businesses in Ghana. Belonging to an international network of 21 financial institutions in countries across Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa, we value flat hierarchies, innovation and a performance-based corporate culture.
- Inspects, measures and assesses landed property, buildings and fixed assets
- Conducts thorough feasibility studies and situational analysis on the landed property, buildings and fixed assets
- Prepares dimensioned sketch plans of the landed property, buildings and fixed assets
- Prepares comprehensive assessment reports on the construction cost, market value, forced sale value of the landed property, buildings and fixed assets
- Will advise and assist the Credit Analysts, Client Relationship Managers and other mandated persons in the execution of their assigned tasks relating to landed property, buildings and fixed assets
- Monitor, assess and report on progress of work on construction sites of projects covered under loan agreements
- Monitor the prices of construction materials, landed property, mortgages, rentals and lease rates in the open market, and advise on their price trends
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc Degree in Land Economy
- At least 3 years working experience as an Estate and Valuation Surveyor
- Knowledge of building construction/engineering
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio and AutoCAD
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good team working abilities
- Strong analytical skills
We offer an interesting and challenging work opportunity in a dynamic, international environment. Your application documents should include a motivation statement detailing clearly why you want to join ProCredit SLC and why you are particularly suitable for this position.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the HR Department and invited to participate in an assessment test in Elementary Mathematics, Accounting and Basic English.
Log on to the careers page of our website on www.procredit.com.gh to submit your curriculum vitae and motivational letter.
Closing: 03 Jul, 2011