The General Manager is the Chief Educational adviser to the church on all educational matters, co-ordinates the activities of all regional managers of schools, and represents the church on national and international educational conferences.
Job Title: General Manager
Required Skills or Experience
Applicants must be:
- A graduate professional teacher. A postgraduate qualification in Educational Administration will be an added advantage.
- A Director II in the Ghana Education Service (GES).
- Serving/ or have served in any of the following positions for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Regional Manager of Schools.
- Head/Assistant Head of SHS
- Principa/Vice Principal of College of Education.
- A Seventh-day Adventist in regular standing.
- In a position to serve a period of four (4) years on the post before attaining the compulsory retiring age of 60 years.
- A computer literate.
How To Apply
- Applicants should submit their applications with the following attachments:
- Four (4) copies of Personal Record Form of Teachers duly filled and counter signed by applicant’s head of institution.
- Four (4) copies of Application Form for promotion in the Ghana Education Service dully filled with all photocopies of certificates and promotion letters attached.
- Four (4) copies of Public Services Performance Management and Appraisal Form duly filled, signed and counter signed.
How to Apply
Application letters with the above attachments should be sent to;
The General Manager
SDA Educational Unit
P. O. Box 19319
Accra – North
Deadline for submission of applications is Monday 31st October, 2016.
Applicants should note that only short-listed names shall be invited to attend a selection interview