Posted on :
3 Jan, 2016
3 Jan, 2016
Analyst, Account Payable
Fixed Term contract basis
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Contributing to the effectiveness of the team by utilising interpersonal skills to work with members effectively and to communicate across teams in the FSSC in order to ensure smooth operations for the Centre.
Ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing quality service, that is error free, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively.
Continually reviewing all assigned processes in order to identify opportunities for quality and process design improvement.
Managing all assigned tasks professionally and efficiently and ensure customer complaints are at the bare minimum level.
Ensure completeness of data received from spoke for processing on daily basis.
Process spoke invoices and staff claims as instructed.
For Fixed Assets, set dairy and record details and update the fixed assets register with additions and disposals as instructed.
Running of daily integrity checks and monthly reconciliation of intersystems.
Preparation of monthly returns for spoke specific recharges.
Ensure that adhoc reports required by the customers are reconciled and sent in a timely manner.
To perform the activities as defined when performing the role of backup during the absence of primary responsibility holder of the activity.
To achieve 100% back-up and leave plan.
Track processing volumes and errors for analysis and for the preparation of monthly dashboards and fact sheets to help identify weaknesses, patterns, and processing trends.
Understand and comply with applicable local laws and regulations. Specifically, understand and comply with the Anti Money Laundering Act 2008 (Act 749) and all its amendments, the Anti Money-Laundering Regulations of 2011 and the Bank of Ghana/FIC Anti Money-Laundering Guidelines as well as the Anti Terrorist Financing Act and its amendments, sanctions laws, regulations, rules and standard business practices.
Escalate any potential risk and compliance concerns/issues, including but not limited to, issues raised in the recent supervisory orders you may be part of or witness to, and review as needed with the right people in a cooperative and transparent manner.
Behave in a way that reinforces the trust of customers, clients, employees, regulators, shareholders and communities, and uphold Group Standards, to ensure regulatory requirements are achieved.
Any other job assigned by Manager, Accounts Payable and Processing/HFSSCW.
Qualifications & Skills
– University degree with 2 years experience in a medium size organisation.
– Knowledge of PSGL and general high level of computer literacy
– Understanding of business computing environment
– Good communications and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here