The BEIGE Group (TBG) is a Private Equity firm with business interests in Banking & Finance, Hospitality, Trade, Real Estate and Logistics.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Have a minimum of five (5) years working experience with KPMG/Delloite/Pricewaterhouse or other reputable professional services firm.
- Be able to provide financial advice, counselling and recommendations that influence the decision making process.
- Be able to develop financial budgets, plans, forecast for the development and achievement of business objectives.
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Have outstanding analytical, reporting and business communication skills.
- Be an independent work and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Have very strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Have creative finance acumen
- AGE: Must be between 35 – 45 years of age
- Work experience overseas is a plus
- MBA ( Finance)
- Might have worked in a similar position
How to Apply
- All suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and application letters to:[email protected]
- Women are encouraged to apply