Posted on :
2 Mar, 2018
2 Mar, 2018
THE Accra Institute of Technology (AIT) – a dynamic private university is looking for a highly motivated individual for the following position
Job Title: IT SPECIALIST – SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT
• The successful applicant will be part of a hard-working team in charge of the development and support of software systems for supporting and managing academic, learning, teaching and administrative activities and functions of the university.
• The team is also in charge of the development and support of our learning management system (LMS)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3-5 years post qualification work experience in a dynamic organization.
• Learning Management Systems (LMS) development & system support skills in moodle-open source LMS PLATFORM & CMS: JOOMLA WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST BE PROFICIENT IN:
• MySQL or another RDBMS
• Web Host Control Panels administration, and troubleshooting.
• Web Servers: PHP administration, and troubleshooting.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 (installation, administration, and troubleshooting)
• CMS: Joomla, Alfresco, Drupal, WordPress (installation, administration)
• Scripting PHP, Perl, etc.
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 27 March, 2018
Only short-listed applicants will be notified to attend interview