Posted on :
18 May, 2016
18 May, 2016
Established in 2010 Accrescence has focused on growth realisation and investment management, utilising the skills of management professionals to unleash unparalleled development through comprehensive strategies and in-depth knowledge, enabling clients to experience rich phenomenal returns from resources.
Company: Accrescence Ghana
Job status: Full-Time
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 years
Job expires: 31 May-2016
• Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients regarding the use, operation and maintenance of equipment’s and products
• Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how changes will lower costs or increase production.
• Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial and other establishments to show samples or catalogues and inform them about pricing, availability and advantages.
• Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry specific solutions.
• Document account activities, generate re ports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
• Maintain sales forecasting reports.
• Identify resale opportunities and support them to achieve sales plans.
Salaries: Attractive with other Benefits
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in sciences.
• Minimum 2 years working experience
• Office suite software — Microsoft Office software
• Must have knowledge in marketing
• Effective relationship established with professionals and non alike.
• Must be analytical, detail-oriented, flexible and decisive
• Demonstrate ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyze and resolve specific problems, and cope with deadlines
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified individuals should send their applications (including CV, copies of certificates and contact details to:
Closing Date: 31 May, 2016