Posted on :
3 Nov, 2016
3 Nov, 2016
Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a new Ghanaian registered private-sector company formed with the sole vision of making air travel an option for majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate.
Africa World Airlines was incorporated on November 15, 2010 and received its Air Carrier Licence (ACL) from Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) in March 2011.
The principal founder/promoter of the Company is Togbe Afede XIV, the Chief of Asogli State and CEO of SAS Finance Group. Shareholders include SAS Finance Group (Ghana), SSNIT (Ghana), HNA Aviation Holding in (China) and China-Africa Development Fund (China).
Job Title: First Officer (Co-Pilot)
• This is an exciting job opportunity for a candidate with the required skills who wishes to join Africa World Airlines
• The First Officer’s tasks is to operate the aircraft together with the Captain in a safe and efficient manner
• In the event of Commander Incantation, the First Officer assigned to the flight shall assume command.
• The position reports directly to the Chief Pilot
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 250 hours total flying time
• Valid ICAO CPL/ATL with EMB145 type-rating or Valid Ghana CPL/ATPL
• ATPL is a plus
• Valid passport
• Valid/current Medical Certificate (Class one)
• No history of incidents/accidents
• Must provide a letter from your current/previous employer or CAA
• Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency
• No criminal history
• Must provide a notarized and authenticated proof of no criminal history document from your home country (Non-Ghanaians)
How To Apply For The Job
Suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to:
Closing Date: 05 December, 2016