ATS – Allterrain Services Group provides catering, communications, design and management for mining, oil and gas throughout Africa.
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Manager
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A Technical Diploma/Degree
- 5-10 years experience in Facilities
- Good financial and business acumen
- Working knowledge of equipment, materials and supplies used in facilities management
- Good understanding of SLA’s and Management contracts
- High level operational experience
- Good understanding of OHSA requirements
- Computer literacy on MS Office Packages (MS word, Excel, Acces)
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent Communication Skills and Relationship Management Skills
- Problem solving and Analytical Skills
- Project and resource management skills
- Good knowledge of planned maintenance systems
- Help Desk interface with Technical work environment
- Environmental Act Requirements
- National Building Regulations
- Review all hard and soft FM service level agreements entered into with external service providers.
- Manage the relationships with the building owners and contractors to ensure service delivery
- Monitor help desk statistics and audit to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Assist with the management of regular and preventative maintenance plans and pre-approved capital projects
- Ensure alignment of the ATA FM site personnel and staff outputs with the strategic and operational objectives of :
- Project Agreement
- FM Output Specifications
- Best practice service delivery
- ATS FM wider business and strategic objectives
- Review staff training initiatives and develop skill needs analysis in conjunction with ATS FM HR Department and implement recommendations.
- Develop succession planning strategy to ensure compliance with ATS FM contract obligations especially BEE requirements.
- Review and ensure compliance of ATS FM’s obligations and responsibilities with respect to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and statutory requirements.
- Ensure compliance of ATS FM with internal and external reporting, reports production and attendance at relevant meetings, workshops and re view sessions.
- Ensure effective policies and procedures are in place to manage and minimize ATS FM’s operational risks and obligations.
- Ensure quality systems of the Project Agreement are implemented and monitored on an ongoing basis for both technical and soft FM services.
- Ensure compliance with ATS FM policies and procedures related to financial management, controls and expenditure authorization levels.