Posted on :
3 Aug, 2016
3 Aug, 2016
Gesatech Solutions is a one-stop-shop for your IT needs. We provide reliable and affordable web hosting solutions with unmatched customer support. Other services include web site development, backup and business continuity solutions, ecommerce systems, ICT consulting, software development, IT support services and networking. We also provide enterprise IT solutions that cover the full span of corporate IT needs. We are simply an extension of your IT department.
Job Title: Managing Director
• Responsible for business development to meet all business targets, human resource management, accounting and administration of the company. Should achieve excellent results, good relationship with MMDAs, satisfied, efficient and articulate staff as well as effective reporting within the framework of Company’s policies and procedures.
• Prepare annual Budget/Business Plan for board approval and monitor progress to ensure that the Company attains its objectives.
• Monitor and ensure the implementation of the annual budget/Business Plan to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized.
• Embark on Business Development trips to MMDAs in the country in view of starting new businesses and establishing and maintaining formal links between the MMDAs to ensure business development in those MMDAs
• Develop and maintain an effective receivable collection system in all MMDAs to reduce monthly receivables from MMDAs.
• Develop and secure the most effective contract terms with all MMDAs and ensure their renewal after its expiration.
• Prepare and submit a monthly operational and performance report to the Board for all the locations
• Recommend to the board policies and strategies to adopt to achieve organisational objectives.
• Coordinate/Supervise daily activities of all District Coordinators by monitoring progress against business plans to ensure that the organisation attains its objectives.
• Ensuring that targets are met by Revenue Collectors, Supervisors and District Coordinators.
• Ensure the proper maintenance of files of all employees at the locations constituting detail staff address/location and two guarantors of each employee.
• Represent the Company in all meetings when necessary.
• Any other duties/responsibilities assigned by your superiors.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven track record of success at senior level management, preferably in a related industry. Proven track record of success at senior level management, preferably in a related industry.
• At least five years’ senior level experience of management of people and resources.
• A good first degree. A higher degree in a management or a professional qualification will be added advantage.
• A wide knowledge of the industry.
• An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
• High level initiating and building business relationship with the public sector.
• Presentational skills with an appreciation of the demands of conflicting interests and of meeting statutory requirements.
• A very high level of commercial awareness.
• Leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and current CV to:- [email protected]
Closing Date: 04 August, 2016
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.